5 Things to consider when choosing flowers for your wedding
Floral arrangements add to the romantic atmosphere of your wedding and create a lasting visual and aromatic impression for your guests.
- What style of wedding and reception are you having? Your florist can help you determine the arrangements which best suit the theme of your wedding and reception
- What style of gown are you wearing? Choose a bouquet that accents not only your bridal gown style, but also suits your size.
- What time of is your wedding? Your florist will know what flowers are available during the season in which you are getting married. If you have a favorite flower that is not available at that time of your, a professional florist will be able to suggest suitable alternatives.
- What is your color theme? Again, a florist can best suggest floral arrangements that complement your colors and are available during your wedding season.
- What is you budget? It is very important to discuss your budget with the chosen floral designer. This will assist the florist in determining what kinds of flowers can be used, as well as the extent of your floral arrangements.
- Wedding Décor
- Wedding Favors
- The Language of Flowers
- Featured In Our Gallery: Sweet Beginnings Dress Collection
- Unique Head Pieces